2-3 hours. 4.2 km.
Start at The Spire of Dublin, North City
End your adventure at St. Stephen’s Green
Local wonders you’ll discover on this walk include:
* Cross the loveliest bridge in Dublin
* Have a good craic at Dublin’s liveliest area
* Cross your path with remarkable Irish symbols, as James Joyce, Molly Malone and Grattan
* See the Christ Church Cathedral, an iconic symbol of the faith of the Irish people
* Learn more about the Irish history and the importance of the GPO building
Play 7 days a week, during daylight hours.
You’ll receive an email with a link to your walk. The link to the walk is valid up to 3 months after the purchase. By tapping the play button your walk magically opens in your phone’s browser. No downloads. Super easy.
If it rains, take a break and wait for some sunshine, you can continue where you left off, or share the email with your teammates in case you run out of battery.
We recommend playing in a team of 1-5 people.