How Does It Work?
- Sign up and pay for the trail across Geneva’s Old Town online. You will receive a text message with your unique link within 1 hour from completing the payment.
- Start next to the fountain in front of the Opera Gallery on Place de Longemalle, between 10:00-19:00, every day of the week. To start, open the link you received upon purchase in your browser on your phone. Simply press the Start button to receive your first clue and start playing.
- Solve 12 clues by typing your answer in the answer box and hit the ‘I’ve got it!’ button to submit your it.
- Enjoy discovering the old part of the city as each correct answer takes you to your next location within walking distance.
- Keep in mind that most answers are made up of one word only or a number – there are a few exceptions.
- Ask for a hint, by tapping the ‘I need help’ button, if you need a little help solving a clue. HINTS will get you nearer to the location where you need to search for the answer to your clue.
- Please note there’s only one HINT per clue. Each HINT you ask for will add 10mins ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- In case you’d like to skip a clue without solving it and want to receive the next one, press the ‘Skip this clue’ button. We recommend asking for a HINT before you skip a clue to make sure you are near the right spot to continue from.
- Skipping a clue adds 20mins ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- You can always close and reopen your browser – and using your same unique link, you can continue playing where you left off.
Location & Timings
- Start: Next to the fountain in front of the Opera Gallery on Place de Longemalle, between 10:00-19:00, every day of the week.
- End: The trail ends on the edge of the Old Town near some lovely spots for drinks by the water.
- Distance & duration: The trail is spread across approximately 3 wonderful kilometres and takes between 1,5 to 2,5 hours to complete. However, there is no time limit on completing this trail, so enjoy your new discoveries and take your time!
- Break: The trail includes a break half way through near a square with lovely places to enjoy a bite & drink.
- Difficulty level: Medium.
Hear and read what recent players said about our trails here.
Read our Terms & Conditions here.