How Does It Work?
- Start location & playing times: The Secrets of Barcelona’s Gracia game starts near the statue of two women at the top of Passeig de Gracia, where it turns into Carrer Gran de Gracia. This game can be played between 10:00-22:00, 7 days a week.
- Playing the game: To start playing open the link, that you received upon purchase, in your phone’s browser. Then, simply press the Start button to start solving the first clue. As soon as you hit Start, the clock starts ticking.
- Solving the riddles: Solve the 11 clues by typing the answers in the text box and tap the tick button to submit your answer. Most answers are made up of one word only or a number – there are a few exceptions.
- Hints: If you need a little help, ask for a hint. Hints will get you nearer to the location where you can find the answer to your clue. Note there’s only one hint per clue. Each hint you ask for will add 10mins ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- Skipping riddles: In case you’d like to skip a clue/riddle without solving it and want to receive the next one, press ‘Skip this clue’. We recommend asking for a hint before you skip a clue to make sure you are near the right spot to continue from. Skipping a clue adds 20mins ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- End location: You’ll end near one of Gracia’s central squares and is only a short stroll back to the starting location.
And just so you know,
- You (the team captain) can always close and reopen your unique link in your phone’s browser – and you can continue playing where you left off until one week after starting the game.
- While most teams take between 1,5 to 3 hours to play this trail around Gracia, there is no time limit on completing this route, so take your time and enjoy your new discoveries.
Hear and read what recent players said about our trails here.
Read our Terms & Conditions here.