How Does It Work?
- Start location & playing times: Begin in front of De Liefde in Bilderdijkpark. The trail can be played Tuesday-Sunday, starting between 10:00 – 16:00. Starting any later than 16:00 may result in certain locations, where you have to enter to find your answer, being closed.
- Playing the game: To start playing open the link, that you received upon purchase, in your phone’s browser. Then, simply press the Start button to start solving the first clue. As soon as you hit Start, the clock starts ticking.
- Solving the riddles: Solve the 10 clues by typing the answers in the text box and tap the tick button to submit your answer. Most answers are made up of one word only or a number – there are a few exceptions.
- Hints: If you need a little help, ask for a hint. Hints will get you nearer to the location where you can find the answer to your clue. Note there’s only one hint per clue. Each hint you ask for will add 10mins ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- Skipping riddles: In case you’d like to skip a clue/riddle without solving it and want to receive the next one, press ‘Skip this clue’. We recommend asking for a hint before you skip a clue to make sure you are near the right spot to continue from. Skipping a clue adds 20mins ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- End location: You’ll end near Kinkerstraat, from where it is an 8-minute walk back to the starting point.
And just so you know,
- The answers to some clues are hidden inside places and spaces we like. We don’t take any commission for bringing you there – we simply believe they add something extra to your experience.
- You (the team captain) can always close and reopen your unique link in your phone’s browser – and you can continue playing where you left off until one week after starting the game.
- While most teams take between 1 to 2 hours to play this trail around Oud West, there is no time limit on completing this route, so take your time and enjoy your new discoveries.
Hear and read what recent players said about our trails here.
Read our Terms & Conditions here.