How Does It Work?
- Pre-game: Play on your own, or in a team. We recommend teams of max. 5 players.
- Playing the game: To start playing, open the link you received after purchase (check your spam/promotions folder). It will open the web app in your phone’s browser. Then simply tap the “Play” button to start solving your first riddle. Keep in mind that as soon as you hit “Play”, the clock starts ticking.
- Solving the riddles: Solve the 6 riddles by typing the answers in the text box and tapping the tick button to submit your answer.
- Hints: If you need a little help, ask for a hint. Hints will get you nearer the location where you can find the answer to your riddle. Note there’s only one hint per riddle. Each hint you ask for will add 10 minutes of ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- Skipping: In case you’d like to skip a riddle without solving it, tap “Skip this riddle”. We recommend always asking for a hint before skipping to make sure you’re in the right location to continue from. Skipping a riddle adds 20 minutes ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
Note that this game is the first half of The Secrets of Bordeaux game, so if you have more time and want to play longer – and discover more, book it here.
Hear and read what recent players said about our trails here.
Read our Terms & Conditions here.