How Does It Work?
- Start location & playing times: This short urban adventure starts in front of Utopia on Place Camille Jullian. We highly recommend starting with a drink, or even lunch on Utopia’s sunny terrace. This game can be played starting between 10:00 and 18:00, 7 days a week.
- Playing the game: To start playing, open the link you received after purchase. It will open the web app in your phone’s browser. Then simply tap the Play button to start solving your first clue. Keep in mind that as soon as you hit Play, the clock starts ticking.
- Solving the riddles: Solve the 6 riddles by typing the answers in the text box and tapping the tick button to submit your answer.
- Hints: If you need a little help, ask for a hint. Hints will get you nearer the location where you can find the answer to your clue. Note there’s only one hint per clue. Each hint you ask for will add 10 minutes of ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- Skipping: In case you’d like to skip a clue without solving it, tap Skip this clue. We recommended always asking for a hint before skipping to make sure you’re in the right location to continue from. Skipping a clue adds 20 minutes ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- End location: This game ends near Place Meynard.
And just so you know,
- You (the team captain) can always close and reopen your unique link in your phone’s browser – and you can continue playing where you left off until one week after starting the game (handy in case it starts raining!).
- While most teams take between 45 minutes to 1 hour of walking to play this trail around Bordeaux’s centre, there is no time limit on completing this route, so take you time and enjoy your discoveries.