How Does It Work?
- Sign up and pay for the Cryptic Cocktail trail online. You will receive a text message with your unique link within 1 hour from completing the payment.
- Start in front of Elephanta on Torrent d’en Vidalet 37 between 18:00-19:00 daily by opening the link, that you received upon purchase, in your browser on your smartphone. Simply press the Start button to start playing.
- Solve 7 clues by typing the answers in the text box and hit the ‘I’ve got it!’ button to submit your answer.
- Enjoy discovering the area and lovely bars. Each correct answer takes you to your next location within walking distance.
- Most answers are made up of one word only or a number – there are a few exceptions.
- Ask for a hint, by clicking the ‘I need help’ button, if you need a little help solving a clue. HINTS will get you nearer to the location where you need to search for the answer to your clue.
- Please note there’s only one HINT per clue. Each HINT you ask for will add 10mins ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- In case you’d like to skip a clue without solving it and want to receive the next one, press the ‘Skip this clue’ button. We recommend asking for a HINT before you skip a clue to make sure you are near the right spot to continue from.
- Skipping a clue adds 20 minutes ‘penalty time’ to your overall time.
- You can always close and reopen your browser – and using your same unique link, you can continue playing where you left off.
Location & Timings
- Start: Our Cryptic Cocktail Trail in Gracia starts in front of Elephanta on Torrent d’en Vidalet 37. The trail can be played daily starting between 18:00 – 19:00. We recommend starting with a cocktail at Elephanta (opens at 18:00).
- End: The trail ends near Placa de la Vila de Gracia.
- Distance & duration: The trail is spread across approximately 1,5 kilometres and takes between 1,5 to 2,5 hours to complete. However, there is no time limit on completing this trail at all, so enjoy your discoveries at leisure!
- Difficulty level: Easy.
Hear and read what recent players said about our trails here.
Read our Terms & Conditions here.